Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne topicals during pregnancy and how to take care of acne

This is something I tried to avoid in clearing up my skin, hoping that eventually my skin would clear up after my teens, without me having to do anything. But it didn't!
Drink a lot of water because it flushes out all the toxins that are responsible for producing pimples. Eat food that contains the B vitamins. B vitamins help you to keep your skin clean. Often acne is triggered due to certain food items such as chocolates and shellfish. If you have identified what triggers your acne breakout then it is common sense to avoid such food.
Golden Rule - when you wash the areas affected by acne you want to avoid anything that will irritate your skin - so always be very gentle.
dapplcddccu.blogspot.com
tags: how long will acne last, over the counter acne treatment for african american skin, best skin care for nodule type adult acne

No comments: