Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne treatment reviews

« ...Home therapy deals with the opening of the pores in the skin, then cleansing and taking care of. One can control this disease even if their routine is frantic and unpredictable. Picking or squeezing the pimples are injurious. Doing this, no matter how careful and clean you are, nearly always makes bumps stay redder and bumpier longer....
...Yet, all the different types of acne can be described using the term acne lesion. These include whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cyst etc....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: cure acne naturally, over the counter acne red mark, dermabrasion

No comments: